Eurodrip S.A. through its global network of own subsidiaries and independent dealers, offer cost effective modular, integrated drip irrigation solutions customized to meet specific agricultural and landscaping needs. Eurodrip is the European leader in manufacturing and supplying integral dipper lines.
Eurodrip was established in 1979 and is the first European company to become involved with drip irrigation. Its innovative method of incorporating drippers into the pipe results to water conservation and greater crop yield.
The company applied a revolutionary manufacturing method by which drippers made out of polyethylene (PE) were internally embodied directly in the pipeline during the extrusion process (with no internal attachments) forming a single piece of irrigation line. This ensures controlled water supply by pushing small amounts of water through the exit holes. This procedure is the most advanced and cost effective in the industry.
- Allows accurate determination of quantities of water and fertilizer plants needed - to reduce water consumption by 70% and significantly reduces fertilizer consumption.
- Production increase up 100% higher.
- Earlier up to 7-10 days.
- No formed crust, does not affect soil structure and texture.
- Allows irrigation in all conditions - wind or high temperatures.
- Greatly reduces the possibility of disease in crops - far fewer treatments.
- Reduce the amount of weeds appeared in the culture - to reduce the number of work culture.
- Plants grow evenly and finished product is much better.
- System does not require high pressure operation which saves energy for pumping.
- It reduces the manpower needed.
- It can perform works in culture even during irrigation.
- As effect of all the advantages mentioned above, the investment is recovered from the first year only increase and obtained earlier production.
- Flow on dripper: 1.3, 1.6, 2, 2.6, 4 l / h;
- Diameter: 16, 17 mm and 20 mm (on request) pressure;
- Compensated drip lines and without pressure;
- Compensated lengths deployment up to 300 m;
- Distance between IVs: 15, 20, 30, 35, 40, 50 and 100 cm;
- IV's types: cylindrical, flat or dropper that is mounted on polyethylene pipe pressure compensated or not compensated pressure drain system with or without drain irrigation system;
- Uniformity: up to 98%-drip hose thickness: between 0.2 and 1mm .
- Life: from one season to 10 years.
Download product catalog in PDF format